1. It means being redeemed (Romans 3:24).
2. It means being dead to sin and alive to God (Romans 6:11).
3. It means having the gift of eternal life (Romans 6:23).
4. It means being free from all condemnation (Romans 8:1).
5. It means being set free from the law of sin and death (Romans 8:2).
6. It means that nothing can separate us from His love (Romans 8:38-39).
7. It means that you are part of His One Body, the church (Romans 12:5).
8. It means that you are sanctified, set aside for God’s glory (First Corinthians 1:2).
9. It means that you are a recipient of the freely given grace of God (First Corinthians 1:4).
10. It means that to die is to live (First Corinthians 15:22).
11. It means that you are in Christ by the work of God (Second Corinthians 1:21).
12. It means that you are being led in a triumphal procession (Second Corinthians 2:14).
13. It means that you are a new creation (Second Corinthians 5:17).
14. It means that you are God’s son (Galatians 3:26, 28; remember, in the ancient world only sons inherited; this means that there are no distinctions of any kind among Christians).
15. It means that you have been blessed with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places (Ephesians 1:3).
16. It means that you are raised and seated with Christ in the heavenly places (Ephesians 2:6).
17. It means that you are His workmanship (Ephesians 2:10).
18. It means that you have a divine call on your life, a call to heaven (Philippians 3:14).
19. It means that the peace of God will guard your heart and mind (Philippians 4:7).
20. It means that you are saved not by your works but because of the Father’s own purpose and grace (Second Timothy 1:9).
21. It means that you can rely on the grace of God for strength (Second Timothy 2:1).
22. It means that you can expect persecution from the world (Second Timothy 3:12),
23. And it also means that in the fullness of time God Himself will restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you (First Peter 5:10).